Uganda - Bwindi Gorillas Express - 1 Trek - Trek the Gorillas in Bwindi from Rwanda!
- Ref Safari: UG001
- Price inquiries: use the inquiry form on this page! Our Sales Desk will respond within 24 hours!
- Min. 2 participants. For Gorillas the min. age is 15 years.
- Different hotel categories are available: Budget, Standard and Exclusive accommodation.
- Visa per person: Rwanda Visa at $ 30 x 2 and Uganda at $ 50.
Participants need to have a Rwanda Visa before their arrival. Conditions Apply - Uganda visa will be delivered at the Cyanika border post.
Remember for Rwanda you will need 2 entry visa !
- Flash photograpy is not permitted when tracking the gorillas.
- Tipping: $ 10$ per participant per gorilla trek for the Ranger guides. Magic Safaris driver-guide at your discretion and when your are satisfied we suggest 15 -$ 20 per day.
- Porters are available ($ 10) and assist participants during the hike, they are very useful for your comfort! At the same time you will support the local community!
- What is included?
Tour Includes: Airport transfers, accommodation, all meals, plenty of mineral water during road transfers, the services of a driver-guide, all park and entry fees, all activities as per programme: 1 gorilla trek and if time visit of the Genocide Memorial Centre at Gisozi (Kigali). Excludes: Airline ticket, beverages, tips, visas and personal expenses.
What to bring with you?
Money for your personal expenses (average of $ 100 p.p.), outfit with adapted colours for wildlife observation, good hiking shoes, raingear, a few long-sleeve shirts, slippers, sweater for cool evenings, sun protection: hat, sunglasses, sun cream, video/photo camera, a 200 mm or longer telepholens is very usefull, reserve batteries, memory cards and a torch
Flights to and from Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania: We are the booking Agent of Kenya Airways, Rwandairexpress (Kilimanjaro/Entebbe) and Coastal Aviation (charter flights to Arusha, Serengeti, Lake Manyara).
WARNING: Gorilla permits are in high demand and need to be booked and paid in advance! Book your gorilla safari accordingly and avoid disappointment!