Uganda - Primate Safari - 1 - A Special Intrest Safari!
- Ref Safari: UG004
- Price inquiries: Please use the inquiry form on this page! Our Sales Desk will respond within 24 hours!
- Min. 2 participants.
- For gorillas the min. age is 15 years. Min. age for chimps is 12 years.
- Permits (chimp habituation & gorillas) subject to the availabilities at the time of booking.
- Luggage limit at 15kg per person.
- What is included?
The Tour Package includes: Airport transfers, lodge accommodation, all meals, plenty of mineral water during road transfers, the services of a Driver-Guide, all park and entry fees, all activities as per programme: guided nature walk at Bigodi, full day chimp habituation experience in Kibale Forest NP, a game drive at Mweya, boat trip on the Kazinga channel and a gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable NP (Rushaga/Nkuringo area). It excludes: Airline ticket, beverages, tips, visas and personal expenses.
- Tipping: $ 10 per participant for the Ranger guides in the National Parks. Porters are available ($ 10) and assist participants during the hike, they are very useful for your comfort. At the same time you will support the local community!
Magic Safaris driver-guide at your discretion and when your are satisfied we suggest 15 -$ 20 per day.
- Visa: Participants can get their visa at Entebbe airport at $ 50 per person.
- What to bring?
Money for your personal expenses (average of $200 p.p.), outfit with adapted colours for wildlife observation, good walking shoes, rain-gear, a few long-sleeve shirts, slippers, sweater for cool evenings, sun protection: hat, sunglasses, sun cream, video/photo camera, a 200 mm or longer tele-lens is very useful, reserve batteries, memory cards, binoculars if you have and a torch.
- Flights to and from Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania: We are the booking Agent of Kenya Airways, Rwandairexpress (Kilimanjaro/Entebbe/Nairobi) and Coastal Aviation (charter flights to Arusha, Serengeti, Lake Manyara).
- WARNING: Gorilla permits are in high demand and need to be booked and paid in advance! Book your primate safari accordingly and avoid disappointment!