Uganda - Take a domestic flight and trek the Bwindi Gorillas! - 1 trek
Fly-in to Kisoro or Kihihi (domestic flight) and trek the gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable NP. Bwindi (Uganda) has now 4 sites were you can trek the gorillas. (Buhoma, Ruhijja, Rushaga and Nkuringo). All different locations organized independently and located several hours away.
When taking a domestic flight to Kihihi you will trek at Buhoma while when flying to Kisoro you will trek at the Nkuringo/Rushaga sectors. There are 2 flights a day. Ask us more information!
You can extend your stay at Bwindi and have additional activities including an additional trek.
Print safari (full)
Print safari (brief)
- Ref Safari: UG003
- Price inquiries: use the inquiry form on this page! Our Sales Desk will respond within 24 hours!
- Min. 2 participants. For Gorillas the min. age is 15 years.
- Different hotel categories are available: Budget, Standard and Exclusive accommodation.
- Flash photograpy is not permitted when tracking the gorillas.
- Tipping: $ 10$ per participant per gorilla trek for the Ranger guides.
- Porters are available ($ 10) and assist participants during the hike, they are very useful for your comfort! At the same time you will support the local community!
- What is included?
Tour Includes: Return domestic flight ticket, Airport transfers, accommodation, all meals, plenty of mineral water, all park and entry fees, all activities as per programme: 1 gorilla trek and if wished some additional activities. Excluded: International Airline ticket, beverages, tips, visas and personal expenses.
What to bring with you?
Money for your personal expenses (average of $ 100 p.p.), outfit with adapted colours for wildlife observation, good hiking shoes, raingear, a few long-sleeve shirts, slippers, sweater for cool evenings, sun protection: hat, sunglasses, sun cream, video/photo camera, a 200 mm or longer telepholens is very usefull, reserve batteries, memory cards and a torch
Flights to and from Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania: We are the booking Agent of Kenya Airways, Rwandairexpress (Kilimanjaro/Entebbe) and Coastal Aviation (charter flights to Arusha, Serengeti, Lake Manyara).
WARNING: Gorilla permits are in high demand and need to be booked and paid in advance! Book your gorilla safari accordingly and avoid disappointment!