Uganda Discovery + Rwanda - An exploration of Uganda & Rwanda!
- Ref Safari: UG051
- Prices 2014: Ask us more information.
- The Uganda discovery and its extensions are can be organised at any time from 1 to 6 persons.
- The Uganda Discovery will provide you excellent value for money. It exists with Budget Friendly (2 stars) and Standard & Luxury accommodation (3 stars and 4 stars).
- Expert driver-guides.
- Special low season Discounts 2014: March, April, May and November!
- Low season Gorilla permits at $ 365: April, May and November 2014!
- What is included?
The Tour Package includes: Airport transfers, lodge accommodation, all meals, plenty of mineral water, the services of a Driver-Guide, all park and entry fees, all activities as per programme: chimp trekking at Kibale**, game drives at Mweya, boat trip on the Kazinga channel, visit of Kasenyi fishing village and salt works, nature walk in Kyambura in search of the chimps**, game drives in Ishasha, gorilla trekking in Bwindi**, gorilla trekking in Volcanoes NP** (Rwanda), Visit of the genocide Memorail at Gisozi. It excludes: Airline ticket, beverages, tips, visas and personal expenses.
** (Subject to the permits)
Options at extra Cost: day excursions (Ngamba Island ($ 90), Mabamba Wetlands (Shoebill)($118), rafting the Nile ($ 178), excursion to the sources and rapids of the Nile (Jinja) ($138) and Kampala city trip ($120). Extra overnights are not included in the price.
- Tipping: $ 10 per participant for the Ranger guides in the National Parks. Porters are available ($ 10) and assist participants during the hike, they are very useful for your comfort. At the same time you will support the local community!
- Visa: Participants can get their visa at Entebbe airport at $ 50 per person. Rwanda Visa at $ 30 - Conditions Apply - Ask us more information!
- What to bring?
Money for your personal expenses (average of $250 p.p.), outfit with adapted colours for wildlife observation, good walking shoes, rain-gear, a few long-sleeve shirts, slippers, sweater for cool evenings, sun protection: hat, sunglasses, sun cream, video/photo camera, a 200 mm or longer tele-lens is very useful, reserve batteries, films, binoculars if you have and a torch.
- IMPORTANT: This safari ends in Kigali. Clients will fly back to Entebbe or back home!